Dear Clients,
I'm Pleased to share with you some of my property listings in Johor Bahru. The great news is most of the listings are sold below market value and guess what, NOW is the time to invest or buy for own stay. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being my follower and also you can always logon to my website
www.remax.my/edwindass to view most of my listings not featured here.
I'll be glad if you could share this listings with anyone who plans to buy their first property in Johor Bahru or looking for an avenue to invest in Real Estate Johor Bahru. For any enquiries you can always drop a line to my e-mail at edwin.dass@remax.my or call me directly at +60137761385. Alternatively you can also send me a whatsapp messages and i will reply back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking this time and wish you have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment